Bullying Prevention For Teachers Online Training Course
This Bullying Prevention for Teachers online course addresses legislative bullying prevention training requirements for school staffs.
The course will:
1. define bullying as prescribed by law,
2. give an overview of state legislative requirements,
3. provide teacher and staff training on responding to bullying and
4. will give guidance to the district, school and staff responsibilities as defined by legislation.
In addition to legislative requirements participants will also learn:
Direct Response to Bullying using AEIOU Strategies for responding
- where bullying occurs
- hot spots for bullying
- boys who bully
- girls who bully
- at risk groups for bullying
- preventing bullying
- eliminating bullying on the playground
- eliminating bullying in classrooms
- eliminating bullying in schools
Bullying Prevention for Teachers Online Course results in a Certificate of Professional Development Hours and Completion upon passing course quiz.
School, District and County volume discounts available call 951-245-6970.
For more information on the Bullying Prevention Course Download the Flyer below.
bullying course flyer.pdf
|Author:||Melinda Bossenmeyer, Ed.D.|
|Date:||June 26, 2014|
After purchasing the course return to this page and sign-in to begin the course.
In order to gain access to this course, you must register as a user in our system so that a completion certificate will be issued. A guest checkout will not give you access to the course as you need a login and password to gain access.